26 February 2012
And the award goes to...
Well, it seems that my creative ways have brought me fame. My fellow blogger, Mimi, has bestowed this award upon my blog, and I'm quite elated about this. Thank you, MMM! Now I have to list 10 random things about myself and pass this award to six of favorite bloggers. So...
1. Every year on my birthday I turn 29.
2. My hair color is not from a box, and there is no gray in sight. (That's a lie.)
3. I am Queen and always get what I want.
4. Within three days of meeting 84 students every semester, I know all of their names and who they are.
5. My favorite color is blue.
6. I love to read.
7. Nothing gets in the way of me and coffee.
8. I'm learning to knit.
9. Black and white films are my favorites, especially from the 1940s.
10. I can't say no to chocolate.
Carsedra knows how to rock her heels
Peggy tells it like it is
Gia is hoping to run for President someday
Jaya is awesome
Cats and coffee
A radiostar embracing her 40s and proud of it...maybe